We proudly believe that our firm is among the most knowledgeable in the state. Kenny Leigh and Associates holds all attorneys and paralegals to a higher standard for training than what is required by the Florida Bar. Our training includes two annual seminars, a quarterly “in-house” seminar, and weekly case specific updates.
Details of Our Training:
- Annual 3 day seminar in Orlando: A certification course to ensure every attorney is current on the latest legal decisions and trends specific to family and marital law.
- Annual “in-house” seminar: Focusing on important legal issues affecting men in the area of family law, and ensuring consistent quality client care as well as staying up to date with our client management software.
- Quarterly seminar: All Junior associates, paralegals and discovery assistants attend an “in-house” seminar for updates on recent changes in the laws, rules and procedures to ensure complete compliance with family law discovery obligations and knowledge to help our clients with even the most complicated matters. In addition our paralegals attend several private seminars throughout the year.
- Attorneys are required to read a monthly subscription from Lexis Nexis that provides our firm with all of the latest laws affecting family law in Florida.
- Three mornings a week, all of our attorneys from across the state attend a morning conference call at 8:15 AM for a quick legal update and get any opinions on any specific cases they are litigating.
Additionally we are a “firm”. Many family law practitioners are sole practitioners with small office and one or two staff members. Kenny Leigh & Associates is a law firm. Our multitude of attorneys and complete staff are dedicated to meeting your legal needs.
We are the only family law firm in North and South Florida that employs a full time accountant to help calculate alimony and child support as well as help with clients who own businesses. We will tell you, with pride, you will be satisfied with your decision to choose a firm over a sole practitioner, and Kenny Leigh & Associates is the right firm to represent you. Our firm Mission statement says it all.
To provide unparalleled client care as we aggressively move our client’s case along to a quick and fair resolution. The firm will always be fully prepared and the client will always be well-informed.
Bounce Back: Tips to help men navigate family law
Written by Kenny Leigh
All cases cited in this book are Florida cases and should not be considered advice for any other state.
Divorce can be horrible. For most people, it’s the most stressful event in their lives —more stressful than the death of a family member. And not only is the experience itself often loathsome, but the consequences of terminating a marriage can be devastating. Divorce has permanently damaged the careers, net worth and valued relationships of countless men. If you are looking at this book, you are likely about to enter the most trying and difficult phase of your life. And if your case is not handled properly, you’ve got a lot to lose.